There is so much to discuss and show you, dear readers. But, for right now, a picture will have to suffice. The sleep deprivation is hitting a new level as my beloved children hit a growth spurt (thankfully, at the same time...they are so in tune with each other...what good people). So, enjoy their little faces for the moment and I will try to throw together a post or two soonly.
5 comments:
So cute! Yes, Sleep is very important at this stage. Don't worry it will get better soon... and worse again... and better again :)
Hello Katrina, I hope you're not scared that I facebook-stalked you and found your blog. I can't get enough of seeing your twins. Is there a way I can see them in person?
john: yes, it's called come by our house sometime...we are almost always here...p.s. i am not scared one bit.
what nice kids. i love luella's cheeks! and it seems carlyle is looking like his dad. more pictures please. they are so adorable!
I love seeing the pictures! Keep posting.
Post a Comment