WOW! That is a lot of snow for this time of year! I guess not for Colorado...
glad you have your beautiful & long plum coat.
Hi Katrina, I love your blog. The babes are so very cute. Good grief that's a lot of snow! Hope you're staying warm. Your fan in DC (from KC) Allison (Whitt)
allison! it makes me so happy and honored that you keep up with the blog...i hope you are well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! That is a lot of snow for this time of year! I guess not for Colorado...
glad you have your beautiful & long plum coat.
Hi Katrina, I love your blog. The babes are so very cute. Good grief that's a lot of snow! Hope you're staying warm.
Your fan in DC (from KC)
Allison (Whitt)
allison! it makes me so happy and honored that you keep up with the blog...i hope you are well.
Post a Comment